• Study English in the UK (Short-term study visa)
    Study English in the UK (Short-term study visa)
    Mahla Nikbakht
    Mahla Nikbakht

  • English is the most widely used language in the world, and many people around the world need to learn English. The goals of learning this language can be different. Some learn this language for fun or the ability to communicate with others, some for academic purposes, and some for growth in their work field.
    If you want to learn English in the UK and have a good goal to learn, the short-term teacher visa is for you.

    You must need English for one of two of the following:
    1. Improve English language skills for a specific purpose
    2. Getting an English teacher to continue studying in the UK

    The applicant for this visa must be over 16 years old, and the duration of these courses is between 6 and 11 months, which are held in reputable institutions.

    In order to obtain this visa, like other visas, each person must provide different documents depending on the conditions and purpose of his application. Still, in general, your application must be from outside the UK, and you have documents proving acceptance into a valid English language learning course from a reputable institution.

    One of the important points to getting this visa is to be able to correctly explain and prove that you are a language learner and that you will return to your country after completing the training course. 

    To prove your return, you can:
    1. Describe your motivation for learning English and the impact of this learning on your future.
    2. Explain your plan to return to your country and use English in your work and life.

    Required Documents:
    - Acceptance certificate from an accredited English language teaching institution
    - Financial documents
    - Other documents to prove your eligibility for this visa

    Financial documents that can show your ability to support your children in the UK include:
    1. Pay slip
    2. Bank statement
    3. The employer's letter in which there are details of your employment status, income, and the employer's satisfaction with your absence at a certain time to learn the language.
    4. If you are self-employed, You must provide proof of business ownership, proof of financial status, and proof of your role in the business

    You need to make arrangements for your accommodation in the UK.
    Remember that if you are 16 or 17 years old, in addition to the other documents, you also need consent from your parents.

    How can VISAI help you?
    VISAI can introduce you to the best immigration lawyers in the field of your requested visa, and we suggest you use the visa questionnaire that analyzes your answers by artificial intelligence to find out if you are eligible to receive a short-term study visa. Or not?
    You may be eligible for other visas that are suggested by our artificial intelligence.


    Copyright © VisAI 2023. All Rights Reserved